15 de novembro de 2007

Quotes Memoráveis

Seth: I fell.
Ann: Evidently. Off a train?
Seth: I fell in love. Please help me find her.

Seth: Let's go.
Maggie: Where?
Seth: Anywhere.
Maggie: What'll we do?
Seth: Anything.

Seth: Why do people cry?
Maggie: What do you mean?
Seth: I mean... what happens physically?
Maggie: Well... umm... tear ducts operate on a normal basis to lubricate and protect the eye and when you have an emotion they overreact and create tears.
Seth: Why? Why do they overreact?
Maggie: [pause] I don't know.
Seth: Maybe... maybe emotion becomes so intense your body just can't contain it. Your mind and your feelings become too powerful... and your body weeps.

Cidade dos Anjos


Amélie: [whispering in theater] I like to look for things no one else catches. I hate the way drivers never look at the road in old movies.

Narrator: Amélie still seeks solitude. She amuses herself with silly questions about the world below, such as "How many people are having an orgasm right now?"
[scenes of various orgasms taking place]
Amélie: Fifteen.

Hipolito (The Writer): We pass the time of day to forget how time passes.

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain

1 comentário:

Volt disse...

I give my word to stand the test of time
No more wasted days
The past must bury

The line is drawn
I pledge my devotion
There is no turning
This heart is yours
I sacrifice for you (for you)

This is immortal

Your words are my inspiration
Your life, an image of perfection
For all you are, for all youve done
Stands to be in a reflection


Acho isto mais bonito . . .
Mas que foi difícil rivalizar,foi.